Linda Snyder Crockett
Snyder Jewelers opened on Main Street in Longmont in 1948. Over the years, grandparents Hobart and Audrey, parents John and Barbara, Linda, and her sisters worked together building the business and serving the community. As the third-generation owner of Snyder Jewelers, Linda has continued contributing generously to numerous organizations. She is most proud of her work as a co-founder of A Woman’s Work, and service on the board of directors of TRU Community Care Hospice.